Customer Service and Returns
- Shipping & Delivery
- Once your order is placed, Willcox provides information on your order by email. You will received an order shipment notification with tracking information based on the type of shipping you selected at checkout. Once your order is in transit, any inquiries should be directed to the carrier.
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Your satisfaction is our goal. If the item becomes damaged in transit, we can offer to reship an item, but cannot offer refunds. If the item is delayed in shipment or not delivered due to an incorrectly or insufficiently entered address in the order form, Willcox Corvette cannot be held responsible. Please ensure that the shipping address is absolutely correct before you submit the order. Returns accepted up to 90 days from purchase date. No returns after 90 days from date of purchase. Any return not related to warranty will be charged 15% restock charge, initial shipping is not refunded and the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Please pack all items securely to avoid damage, using the original packing if possible. It is recommended that you insure the package and retain your receipt of shipment. We will not be responsible for damages incurred on returns due to insufficient packaging.
- Parts being returned must be new, unused and in the original packaging with original label or they will be returned to the customer at their expense. Items that have been installed, altered, damaged or are otherwise not in a condition to be resold will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Returns of a partial set or kit will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- There are no returns on special order items. In the event the item is defective, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty at the supplier's discretion.
- No returns on electrical products or tools.
Regarding core returns: all cores are inspected upon return and may be subject to the vendor's approval prior to refund being issued. Cores must be complete and in rebuildable condition in order to be eligible for a full refund.
Any and all refunds and credits will be done at the sole discretion of Willcox Corvette
If you have questions by the above information please feel free to contact us.